STEAL This Dramatic Oceanview Mountain-Top for Private Sanctuary or Ruling Development
- Land: 68 hectares (Approx. 170 acres)
Just minutes from the amenities of Hermosa and Jaco beaches but away from the crowd, in a peaceful place, immersed in nature, featuring large platforms with enourmous ocean and jungle views. Accessible year around, with own water and electricity right at the road. Impossible to match in the area at this price!
Located in a mountain top at 500-750 meters (1,500-2,500 ft. elevation) above sea level overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the gorgeous rainforest, this property has great features for those looking for privacy, seclusion, self sustainable living, peace, tranquility as well as convenience. It is only 10 kilometers from the coastal highway over a gravel road and about 20 minute drive to Playa Hermosa... just about 1.5 hours to San Jose International Airport!
Finding such a fascinating piece of land in the Central Pacific of Costa Rica is an opportunity that should not be passed without consideration. Why? This is the closest coast to the Central Valley and the capital city, San Jose. Jaco beach and it's surroundings are the largest coastal development towns in the whole country, therefore, the level of amenities in the area is very high compared to the rest of the seaside centers and villages on both Pacific as well as Caribbean.
On the other hand, this property is located at a secure distance from the crowds, noise and tourism ensuring full privacy and tranquility, making it the perfect retreat near the beach and other attractions and adventures of the region. Enjoying life at the fullest surrounded by hypnotizing nature sounds like wild birds singing and ocean breezes gently caressing the trees and vegetation...
Features and Infrastructure:
- Large building platforms with panoramic ocean, coastline and mountain views... the village of Hermosa, the vibrant town of Jaco and the exclusive Herradura bay and it's Marina can be seen from this magnificent site!
- Abundant water (there are 6 water wells on the property!)
- Three-phase electricity right on the road
- There are also internal roads.
- A year around creek is borned very close to the highest point of the property and borders it all along one the side creating cascades, waterfalls and surrounded by an impressive canopy which is home to amazing wildlife
- Untouched nature, sun, and lovely temperatures favored by ocean and mountain breezes... a perfect combination for the maximum enjoyment of this stunning tract!
- The farm could be further subdivided into several 1.25+ acre to 2 acre lots and even smaller pieces when fronting the main road
- The closest neighbors are mid and large farms and ranches so the immediate surroundings are very peaceful and the few visible homes and constructions seem far on the distance...
This property is One-Of-A-Kind and could serve many different purposes:
- Personal retreat
- Private preserve
- Yoga Center
- Organic Farming Community
- Healing Center
- Environment Protection
Whether your idea is to develop right away, in the near future or sit on the property for a decade or two, you can be sure you are buying a gem of a property that will only appreciate and one of the best land deals in the Central Pacific!
Contact Art Guzman today for more information about this land deal!
About the area and things to do:
The Central Pacific and specially Playa Hermosa is worldwide known for it's great surfing and also for being a turtle nesting protected area. There are lots of other outdoor activities and sports to enjoy in the neighborhood, like surf classes, Stand Up Paddle (SUP), Golfing, ATVs, road cycling, Mountain Bike (MTB), ZipLines and canopy tours, hiking and more...
The night life in Jaco Beach is one of the top in the country with a strip of bars and restaurants that cater to those looking to wine and dine in some of Costa Rica's most fancy restaurants or just a simple night on the town. There are an estimated 200 different places to dine in Jaco. You can find areas to go out dancing most nights of the week in Jaco!